Sure to impress the guests at your kiddos next tea party - these sweet teacups are completely edible! Our Kin Parents Producer Robert Mahar suggest waiting to fill the cups with pudding until shortly before serving to prevent the cones from becoming soggy. Adorable and delicious!
Get more KIN PARENTS tips & advice: http://bit.ly/KinParents
Helpful note! To avoid breakage when making the cups, pick them up by their cookie 'saucer' bases and not the pretzel handles.
wafer/cake ice cream cones
chocolate covered round pretzels
1. Cut away the base of a wafer ice cream cone using a sharp serrated knife. Use a gentle sawing motion to create a clean cut line.
2. Pipe a line of icing along the cut base of the cone top. Press onto a round cookie. This gives the appearance of a cup and saucer.
3. Slice off a small portion of a chocolate covered round pretzel. Use icing to adhere the cut pretzel to the side of cone. This becomes the cup handle.
4. Prepare instant pudding with cold milk. Spoon into cups.
5. Top each cup with a meringue swirl.
Don’t worry, you’ll only have to do this once and then you’re free to rate all the videos on our site.
© 2012 Momversation. Momversation is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. A DECA Company. All rights reserved.