Today's after school snacks? Not-too-spooky fruit snacks just in time for Halloween! Our Kin Parents Producer Robert Mahar compiled these simple treats.
Find more of Robert's work at http://www.maharcraft.tumblr.com.
Get more KIN PARENTS tips & advice: http://bit.ly/KinParents
Frozen Ghost Bananas
1. Peel and slice bananas in half. Insert a popsicle stick into each. Place on waxed paper covered plate and freeze.
2. Place white candy melts and a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a mug. Heat in microwave until melted and stir.
3. Dunk frozen banana halves in coating. Dip until coated.
4. Place on waxed paper covered plate. Place mini chocolate chips for eyes.
5. Return to freezer for 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
1. Using a black permanent marker, draw traditional jack-o-lantern faces on the sides of clementines or other orange colored citrus.
Don’t worry, you’ll only have to do this once and then you’re free to rate all the videos on our site.
© 2012 Momversation. Momversation is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. A DECA Company. All rights reserved.