Get more KIN PARENTS tips & advice: http://bit.ly/KinParents
Transform simple juice boxes into an impressive squadron of silly robots. Perfect for after school snacks, classroom treats or birthday party favors - we found most of our robot components at our local dollar store!
Source! Find a wide variety of glue dots here: http://www.joann.com/search/_glue_dots/
This project was compiled by our Kin Parents Producer Robert Mahar. Find more of Robert's work at http://www.maharcraft.tumblr.com.
Snack size boxed raisins
Snack size applesauce or gelatin
Candy for arms
1. Select two snack size boxes of raisins to serve as the robot's feet. Lay them flat, side-by-side, and apply a glue dot to each. Set a juice box on top of the glue dots.
2. Apply candy to the top sides of the juice box with glue dots for the robot's arms.
3. Turn a snack size applesauce container upside-down and apply googly eyes to the side with glue dots for the robot's head.
4. Apply glue dots to the top of the juice box and position the head on top.
5. Place a glue dot on the back of a plastic spoon handle and press onto the front of the robot's body.
Don’t worry, you’ll only have to do this once and then you’re free to rate all the videos on our site.
© 2012 Momversation. Momversation is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. A DECA Company. All rights reserved.