The classic Arnold Palmer is a sweet, refreshing drink that everyone loves! That delicious ice-tea and lemonade combo gets a grown up twist in this cocktail recipe from Jess Dang (http://www.cooksmarts.com) Try it at your next summer BBQ!
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube (Never miss a video!) http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=KinCommunity
3 tea bags
~8 lemons (1.25 cup lemon juice)
½ cup of honey
1 cup club soda
¾ cup of bourbon
¾ cup of limoncello
• Bring 3 cups of water to boil
• While water is boiling, juice enough lemons to get 1.25 cups of fresh lemon juice
• Steep tea bags in water and add honey
• Combine tea and lemon juice with remaining ingredients
• Pour over ice cubes and garnish with lemon wedges
Don’t worry, you’ll only have to do this once and then you’re free to rate all the videos on our site.
© 2012 Momversation. Momversation is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. A DECA Company. All rights reserved.